Omg who would ever call someone and casually leave a voicemail wherein they just stated a pop culture fact
LITERALLY ME! I have done it before and I’ll do it again!
I’m including some episodes from shows I don’t talk about a lot just because every show has a good Christmas episode. I’m going to bold the best ones.
- Arnold’s Christmas - Hey Arnold! (A very emotional episode where Mr. Hyunh is reunited with his daughter.)
- The One with the Holiday Armadillo - Friends
- Gus’s Dad May Have Killed an Old Guy - Psych (With Phylicia Rashad as Gus’s mom.)
- Amends - There’s only one Christmas episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and it is widely regarded as being not very good but I like it so I’m putting it on here. (spoilers) It snows and saves Angel’s life.
- So-Called Angels - My So-Called Life (Some real TV.)
- An Echoll’s Family Christmas - Veronica Mars
- Every Chrismukkah episode - The O.C.
- Christmas - The Wonder Years
- Merry Christmas, Kenan - Kenan & Kel
- Ludachristmas - 30 Rock (I’m just really into Andy Richter)
- How the Ghosts Stole Christmas - The X-Files
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentle-Mannequins - Bob’s Burgers
- OK so a lot of people might argue that Abed’s Uncontrollable Christmas is better but I would pick Comparative Religion over it any day so I guess it’s up to you. - Community
- Christmas - Malcolm in the Middle (Very good!!!!!!!)
- Citizen Knope - Parks and Recreation
- O’ Christmas Pete - The Adventures of Pete & Pete
- Christmas Who? - SpongeBob SquarePants
- Seasonal Beatings - Peep Show
- Xmas Party - The Inbetweeners
- Afternoon Delight - Arrested Development
- A Benihana Christmas - The Office
- A Little Christmas Queer - Will & Grace
- Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire - The Simpsons (This is the literal first episode of The Simpsons)
i read this and i’m so pissed about it
listen to the voicemail i left you
i’ve seen that movie it’s very good
is it? i just told mitch you’ve seen it and he said “who is adam green” and then “he has a movie?” even though i had tried so hard to tell him about it.
mitch won’t let me tell him that Adam Green from the musical group The Moldy Peaches shot his first film entirely on an iphone and Macaulay Culkin was in it and he won’t let me tell him that Adam Green’s second film is going to be a “version of Aladdin” and he’s going to make the sets out of papier-mâché.
my assistant manager described herself as an otaku yesterday.
i was myspace friends with danny noriega i am so excited for the new season of drag race.
danny noriega went on a cruise with rosie o’donnell once.